**REVENGE** Index du Forum

**REVENGE**
FORUM DE L'ALLY **RVGE**

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
bienvenue chez les **RVGE**
Why Squad players can't play Call of Duty

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    **REVENGE** Index du Forum -> FORUM PUBLIQUE -> TAVERNE PUBLILQUE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 13:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why Squad players can't play Call of Duty Répondre en citant

I've had the day off work and was sitting there watching TV when my Brothers old PS3 caught my eye so I took a hold of the controler and swiched the thing on.
I see that Call of Duty MW2 was in the PS3 so I thought let's give it a little go. Got into a rather pissed off server where I made the mistake of asking "What's the plan lads?" expecting to get the responce of " Let's take the APC" or " We're gonna push North DC". Instead I got " Go to ye Mothers house and get ma willy wet pal" by a young Scottish lad who should of been in school as he didn't sound like he smoked 40 a day like most of the Scot males do. The game started and I got my weapon and ran towards a house when I came under fire. The guy next to me screamed down the mic at me when he saw that I had taken some cover behind a car. I asked why he wasnt behind the car next to me but by the time I say that I was killed twice and he was up by 3 to 4 kills.
As I started to get into the game I got the thing named Last Chance. So before you die you will have your last chance to defend your self by killing anyone who's around you (Apart from team). As I've been shot and landed on the floor I called out and said " Any medics around?" I then got the responce of " **** off this isnt BF1 mate" 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/29161 ... l-of-duty/

Demonstration video

Copied to clipboard!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 13:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    **REVENGE** Index du Forum -> FORUM PUBLIQUE -> TAVERNE PUBLILQUE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation