**REVENGE** Index du Forum

**REVENGE**
FORUM DE L'ALLY **RVGE**

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
bienvenue chez les **RVGE**
What would you vote if Coldplay did a request show?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    **REVENGE** Index du Forum -> FORUM PUBLIQUE -> CANDIDATURE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 13:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: What would you vote if Coldplay did a request show? Répondre en citant

Imagine Coldplay will be doing a show/shows at small venues and you have the chance of voting for 10 songs from their entire discography, including b-sides, songs never played live before, or not played for a long time. Well, you can vote for singles and common songs, but if Coldplay would do a show like this, voting for them would not make much sense. And if a show like this would happen, it would be wise to do voting among fans in advance, and then voting collectively for a bunch of songs (not necessarily everyone voting for specific 10songs, but if fans wouldn't agree, say 20 songs where we could choose from, otherwise the scattering would be too big).

Background : I was at London a couple weeks ago and I was at Muse's "by request" gig [19th August 2017]. I think Coldplay should do a similar gig/gigs, BECAUSE;

The gig was at a small venue (O2 Shepherd's Bush London, where also Coldplay has played; gigs at small venues are always very unique!), all the proceeds went to charity (The Passage in this occasion), and the best part; fans (ticket holders to be precise) got to vote for 10 songs of (almost) all Muse songs, even b-sides, songs never played live or for a long time. As most of the tickets got sold to the fanclub members, all the songs that made to top 10 were really rare, and they even took some other songs from the results below top 10. (if anyone is a Muse fan and wants to see the setlist; 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?...st-show.110292/

Brand Advertising Videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Oct - 13:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    **REVENGE** Index du Forum -> FORUM PUBLIQUE -> CANDIDATURE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation